Is the University Sports Complex open?
What changes have you made to the University Sports Complex?
- Masks are required at all times while in the University Sports Complex.
- Cardio equipment has been appropriately socially distanced and maximum occupancy has been posted for the swimming pool, weight rooms, aerobics room, and locker rooms.
- Outside guests are permitted at the gym for a fee.
- Guests are encouraged to bring your own towel, yoga mat, basketball, etc. Towel services will be available starting during the Fall 2021 semester.
- Guests are responsible for sanitizing equipment before and after each use.
- We ask that everyone maintain social distance while working out and navigating the facility.
Per requirements from the City of New Orleans, anyone 12 years of age and older must provide proof of at least one dose of an approved COVID vaccine or negative PCR test within 72 hours in order to access the University Sports Complex and any on-site fitness classes.
What are the USC swimming pool guidelines?
Please follow these protocols when using the USC swimming pool:
- Maximum capacity of three people per lane.
- Odd-numbered lanes enter from the starting block side, even number lanes enter from the bulkhead.
- Maximum capacity of seven people in the shallow end.
- 15 people allowed on deck at once, with social distancing required.
- 9 people on the terrace at once, with social distancing required.
- Those not swimming must wear masks.
Who can I contact with general questions about the University Sports Complex?