Loyola Public Health Portal
Please use the following instructions to log into the Public Health Portal. If you're experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 or need to report a positive test result, please view this page and email email@example.com immediately.
How to Access the Public Health Portal
Go to the Public Health Portal or access the portal from the "Quick Links" page through your Single Sign On (SSO) by clicking on the "Medicat Public Health Portal" button. You'll be asked to log in using the following credentials:
- Your username is your full Loyola email address. For example: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your password is your Microsoft password. If you have changed your Microsoft password, use what you changed it to. If you have not yet changed your Microsoft password, the default password is the first two letters of your first name, followed by the last 4 digits of your social security number, then an uppercase LU. For example: abXXXXLU
Instructions for Pre-Arrival Testing - Spring 2022
Uploading test results on the portal:
- Log into Loyola’s Public Health Portal
- Click the “Upload” tab in the navigation
- Scroll down to the section that says “Documents available to be uploaded:”
- Choose the document you are uploading in the "Choose document you are uploading" drop down menu: “January 2022 - COVID-19 Test Result”
- Click Select File and locate the file on your computer or smartphone.
- Click the Upload button. The document will be listed below as a confirmation that the test results were successfully uploaded.
If your results are positive, call SHS at 504.865.3326 during business hours, Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., or LUPD after hours or on weekends at 504.865.3434.
Instructions for Event Compliance
Once you've logged into the Portal, click on the COVID-19 tab at the top of the page.
If you haven't uploaded any documentation, you will see this screen:
If your account shows a PINK circle, you will not be permitted to attend events where vaccination/testing is required unless you can provide proof of vaccination or negative test result via a printed copy of your records or the LA Wallet App.
If your vaccination records have been verified by Public Health, you will see this screen:
Loyola community members with a BLUE circle have been verified vaccinated. If you are vaccinated and need to upload your vaccination records, please follow the instructions on the Home screen to submit your records. If you have only received one dose of a vaccine that requires two doses, you will be considered unvaccinated until proof of both doses has been uploaded and approved by Public Health.
If you're unvaccinated with approved negative COVID-19 test result, you will see this screen:
The GREEN circle indicates that you have successfully documented proof of a negative COVID-19 test. You will only be marked as compliant for 72 hours, as indicated by the date in the circle. If you need to share new test results, please enter the details in the "Off Campus COVID-19 Lab Results" section on the COVID-19 tab of the Portal, located below the circle.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.