Loyola Public Health Portal
Please use the following instructions to log into the Public Health Portal. If you're experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 or need to report a positive test result, please view this page and email firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
How to Access the Public Health Portal
Log on to the Public Health Portal by using your Microsoft account credentials. These are the same credentials that you use to get into Microsoft, Loyno secure WiFi, Medicat, Papercut (printing on campus), LORA Self-Service, and vlab.loyno.edu. If you have never accessed your Microsoft account, we highly recommend that you do this first by logging into office.com.
- Username: Your full Loyola email address (email@example.com)
- Password: a. If you have reset your Loyola Microsoft password, use it to get access to Loyola's public health portal. If you forgot it, go to Office.com and select "forgot password" b. The default password for new students is the first letter of your first name, the first letter of your last name, your birthday, and then an LU (abmmddyyyyLU) You will be forced to change your password when first logging into office.com. c. Returning students will use the old default password - the first two letters of your first name, the last four digits of your social security number, then LU (abXXXXLU) Once you set up your Microsoft account, then you can access the Loyola Health Portal. Remember: When you change your Microsoft password, it will change on the Public Health Portal too.
If you need assistance accessing your account, please email firstname.lastname@example.org using your Loyno email address or call the Help Desk at 504.865.2255.
Uploading COVID-19 Test Results on the Portal
Students should take a COVID-19 test (at-home tests are okay) within 72 hours of their first visit to campus for the Fall 2022 semester. Here are instructions for commuter students to post test results on the portal:
- Click the “Upload” tab in the navigation
- Scroll down to the section that says “Documents available to be uploaded:”
- Choose the document you are uploading in the "Choose document you are uploading" drop down menu: “Fall 2022 - COVID-19 Test Result”
- Click Select File and locate the file on your computer or smart phone.
- Click the Upload button. The document will be listed below as a confirmation that the test results were successfully uploaded.
If you took an at-home test, please submit a photo showing the negative test result.
Please note: You will not receive notification when results are verified.