Daily Symptom Assessment
Self-Assess Your Symptoms Daily
All individuals living on or coming to campus are required to conduct a daily symptom self-assessment.
- All individuals must take their temperature each day to monitor if they are becoming ill.
- If you have a temperature of 100.4 degrees or higher, you must not come to campus. Students living in residence halls should stay in their rooms.
- Faculty and staff must also contact their health provider and inform their supervisor, department chair, or human resources. Students should contact Student Health Services.
- In addition to a temperature check, all individuals must conduct a daily assessment of symptoms. Check the CDC for the most up-to-date list, but symptoms include:
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle pains
- Sore throat
- Digestive issues or diarrhea
- New loss of smell or taste
- If you have one or more of the symptoms identified — or if you otherwise feel ill for any reason — stay at home. Do not come to the office or classes. If symptoms allow, complete your work remotely.
Please review our COVID Positive Plan for more information on steps to take if you believe you are exposed to COVID-19.
Faculty and Staff:
Please review our Reporting Illnesses section for more information on steps to take if you believe you are exposed to COVID-19.