Campus Visitor Policy
COVID-19 Restrictions for Campus Visitors
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Loyola University New Orleans has implemented the following visitor restrictions:
- All guests visiting Loyola's campus are required to wear, at minimum, a cloth face mask covering their nose and mouth both indoors and outdoors except when alone or actively eating and drinking.
- Loyola recommends that unvaccinated individuals visiting campus keep at least six (6) feet of distance between each other at all times, including while outdoors, in common areas, and in classrooms.
- Loyola has a no-touching policy for unvaccinated individuals (no handshakes, hugs, or other close contact).
Per requirements from the City of New Orleans, guests 12 years of age and older must provide proof of at least one dose of an approved COVID vaccine or negative PCR test within 72 hours in order to access:
- The University Sports Complex and any on-site fitness classes
- Concerts and music halls
- Event spaces for third party events and entertainment rentals
- Outdoor events of more than 500 people if total attendance is more than 50% of the outdoor venue's capacity