Building Entrances and Exits
Requirements for Entering/Exiting Buildings:
Only faculty, staff, and students will be allowed to enter buildings, and outside visitors/guests are not allowed unless registered ahead of time. View our Campus Visitor Policy for more details.
- Employee arrivals/departures will be staggered, as described on the Staffing Arrangements page, to reduce interactions at shared access points.
- Follow signage and visual markers at all buildings to use designated access points.
- Students, faculty, and staff should have their #CampusClear Fast Pass on them while on campus. They may be asked to show the Fast Pass before classes or organized activities.
- Wherever possible, doors will be fixed so that they stay open without the need to touch the door or the door handles. Please do your part by refraining from touching doors or other surfaces unnecessarily.
- Capacity limits will be clearly marked outside of shared spaces, including classrooms, dining areas, and conference rooms. View the capacity requirements provided by Physical Plant.