Is the University Sports Complex open?
What changes have you made to the University Sports Complex?
- Masks are optional while in the University Sports Complex.
- Cardio equipment has been appropriately socially distanced and maximum occupancy has been posted for the swimming pool, weight rooms, aerobics room, and locker rooms.
- Outside guests are permitted at the gym for a fee.
- Guests are encouraged to bring your own towel, yoga mat, basketball, etc. Towel services are available.
- Guests are responsible for sanitizing equipment before and after each use.
- We ask that everyone maintain social distance while working out and navigating the facility.
What are the USC swimming pool guidelines?
Please follow these protocols when using the USC swimming pool:
- Maximum capacity of three people per lane.
- Odd-numbered lanes enter from the starting block side, even number lanes enter from the bulkhead.
- Maximum capacity of seven people in the shallow end.
- 15 people allowed on deck at once, with social distancing required.
- 9 people on the terrace at once, with social distancing required.
- Those not swimming must wear masks.
Who can I contact with general questions about the University Sports Complex?